Friday, April 06, 2007

Ages on Musicglob

The following is a post from musicglob.com...

"I hadn’t heard of Peter Toh until this week and I am really impressed. This video is first of all extremely well done. The cinematography is beautifully in sync with the song. The song itself is infectious. I can’t help but listen to it. It’s gotta be the beat or something - or everything.

I may be a douchebag for saying this, but this song/video + Peter Toh have all the qualities to be the next Justin Timberlake. Sick beats, the lyrics/voice, and the subtle hint of pop to set mtv and all the kids on fire.

I’ll most likely be writing more on Peter Toh in the future so keep a look out."

Many thanks to Dan at Musiglob for a great write-up and for posting the Ages vid. Be sure to check out his page at musicglob.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks guys!