Sunday, September 10, 2006

4 Questions That Deserve Immediate Attention

1) - Where the hell is Larry David? I need Curb your Enthusiasm to come back ASAP with a new season. I mean, I'm starting to read over here. READ!!!

2) - Why does every movie that comes out these days suck giant, fuzzy balls? And why do all these crappy movies have to have a website? Anacondas 4, in theatres this Friday. Visit www.anacondasthemovie.com; why- so I can see in advance that Ice Cube is solidifying himself as the worst actor in history?

3) - Why is the public such an idiotic group of gossip queens? If there's a war starting in the Middle East (for the 12th time this decade), then I don't want to hear about Jon Benet's fake killer 23 out of 24 hours a day on CNN. Do your fucking job CNN! TomKat is not news!!

4) - Fuck Mel Gibson. This is not a question, but I'll say it again. Fuck Mel Gibson.

That will be all.

-DT

0 comments: