Friday, September 08, 2006

College Tips

I feel like I did something great, and I don't mean graduating college. I'm actually referring to HOW I graduated college. I did not open a book, I did not pay attention in class, I did not even study. So I graduated with a 2.4, which sounds like a real shitty gpa, but if you take into consideration the lack of work, I deserve around a 3.4, maybe even higher. So basically, this "college tips" segment will be posted regularly to share my secrets with the world, and help kids get through 4 years of school without doing anything productive. Your nights are going to be filled up, so you're going to want that extra time during the day to play video games, and watch TV, and I'm here to show you how to get it. Stay tuned for the first actual college tip later today or tomorrow. You can't leave for school without them!
-AS

0 comments: