Friday, September 08, 2006

The Electrical Language Podcast

Check out this week's Electrical Language Podcast here.This is a podcast based in the UK that plays some really cool stuff, so I submitted Peter Toh's "Shoes of a Beast." As he says on this week's episode, he only had 4 songs lined up for his usual 5-song podcast, so he had to go through 3 or 4 other bands to pick the last song, until he received my email. He liked "Shoes of a Beast" so much that he didn't even listen to the other bands, and talked very highly of him on his show. He also shouted me out on the show, and was one of the first people in my entire life to pronounce my last name correctly! Schleichkorn. Say it with me now, Shly Korn. Many thanks to Gabor of The Electrical Language Podcast, subscribe today!

0 comments: