Friday, September 08, 2006

Actual Radio Commercial


....BEFORE..........................AFTER
Plastic surgery really does work, just look at the before and after pictures in this post, and you'll see it works wonders! All joking aside, I was listening to the radio, and heard a strange commercial for a Plastic Surgeon. It started out like a normal ad, they gave all their info, and they end it with one of the catchyest catch phrases I've ever heard..."You can't choose the family you come from, but luckily you can choose to not look like them." Now that's some sales pitch. You can choose to not look like your family? That's not right. Botox makes you look worse...You can't move your freakin face! The only exceptions I'm willing to make are, for those hideously deformed people that really need it, and for nose jobs for Jewish Girls from Long Island. I'm a jew, and let's face it, we're not exactly known for having nice noses. I got content for days, and I have some great contributers coming soon!
-AS

0 comments: